TARBERT (within walking distance)
- First Fruits Tearoom, Tarbert. Teas, coffees, lunches. Dinner in high season.
- The Harris Hotel – a traditional hotel offering coffees and meals.
- The Isle of Harris Inn – pub grub.
- Hotel Hebrides – boutique hotel with bistro-style dining.
- AD'S Takeaway – traditional fish and chip shop.
- Temple Cafe, Northton – open Tuesday-Sunday in season. Interesting building. Good, homecooked food, with vegetarian options. Cakes and light lunches. Lovely views over the saltmarshes and tidal sandflats.
- The Buttie Bus, Leverburgh. Takeaway food. Cullin Skink recommended!
- Skoon Art Cafe, Geocrab. Good tea, coffee and home baking. Light lunches. Traditional music. Andrew Craig's lovely paintings.
- Bays Cafe, Leacali – home baking in the community centre.
- An Clachan, Leverburgh – tearoom above the shop. Homebaking, light lunches.
- Hebrides-Art Gallery, Seilebost – 5-star gallery and tearoom.
- Rodel Hotel – beautiful location close to St Clements Church.
- Ardhasaig House – gourmet food. Booking essential in high season.
- Scarista House – lovely old manse, world-renowned dining experience. Booking essential in high season.
- Scalpay Community Shop & Cafe – freshly cooked meals – fish and chips a speciality! Homebaking, local crafts.
- Croft 36, Northton – roadside stall selling seafood and homebaking. Takeaway meals available.